Life IS Beautiful


So every morning when I open my eyes, this is the first thing that I see. It's a constant reminder to me that life is a gift and I should never take it for granted. It reminds me to breathe, take in the stillness of that moment, to remember to take one day at a time, to live with a grateful heart and to be sure I am living that beautiful life not to please others or to be validated by them but that I am here for a reason, a purpose and to fulfill my calling.  It quietly whispers to my soul,"Step into the flow of today. Don't try to control but instead experience all that I have to offer. Sparkle, shine, decorate your OWN soul. Empower and encourage yourself, you fabulous woman!"  If I hear anything less, or feel negative vibes, I take a moment to refocus, regroup, renew my mind and realign my thinking and remember, this is my one life, my one chance to leave my footprints on the world, and make a difference. Where is the artistry in life if you don't make a meaningful impact on the world through your beautiful soul and graceful spirit? Life is beautiful when you bloom where you're planted and share your exquisiteness with the world! 

Embrace your becoming moments!
Cassandra

Comments

Popular Posts